PRP INJECTION FOR HAIR LOSS - ISSAQUAH, WA
PRP INJECTION FOR HAIR LOSS - ISSAQUAH, WA
PRP Injection for Hair Loss
Hair loss is a common concern for both men and women, and can be a source of significant distress. While there are a number of treatments available for hair loss, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injection for hair loss has emerged as a promising option for those looking for a minimally invasive, natural solution to improve hair growth and thickness. If you’ve searched for “PRP near me”, you’ve come to the right place. Our providers offer free consultations to discuss whether you are a good candidate for PRP for hair growth.
How Does PRP Work for Hair Loss?
PRP works for hair loss by injecting the growth factors found in the patient’s own blood directly into the scalp. The growth factors in PRP stimulate the hair follicles, promoting new hair growth and thickening existing hair.
PRP for Women's Thinning Hair
PRP is not just for men. Women can also benefit from PRP injection for hair loss. PRP treatment of the scalp can benefit women with thinning hair by delivering growth factors directly to the hair follicles, promoting hair growth and thickness. The treatment is minimally invasive, using the patient’s own blood, making it a safe and effective option for hair restoration. The procedure has little to no downtime, and women can return to their normal activities immediately after the treatment. PRP can be combined with other hair loss treatments, such as minoxidil and finasteride, for enhanced results. The effects of PRP therapy for hair loss can be long-lasting, with many women reporting significant improvement for up to two years after treatment.
PRP for Male Pattern Baldness
PRP therapy is a cutting-edge solution for men with thinning hair, promoting the growth of new hair and increasing hair thickness. The treatment uses the patient’s own blood, making it a safe and natural option for hair restoration. PRP has been shown to be effective in the treatment of male pattern baldness also known as androgenic alopecia, a common cause of hair loss in men.. In fact, studies have found that PRP can improve hair density, thickness, and growth in men with androgenetic alopecia. The procedure is minimally invasive and has no significant downtime, allowing men to return to their normal activities immediately after treatment. In addition to promoting hair growth, PRP therapy can also improve the overall health and appearance of the scalp.
The benefits of PRP for hair loss
- Stimulates hair growth: PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy is believed to stimulate hair growth by delivering growth factors directly to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Promotes hair thickness: The growth factors in PRP can also help to thicken existing hair and promote the growth of new, thicker hairs.
- Minimally invasive: PRP for hair loss is a minimally invasive procedure that uses the patient’s own blood, making it a safe and effective alternative to surgical hair restoration treatments.
- No downtime: Unlike surgical treatments, PRP therapy has little to no downtime and patients can return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Natural-looking results: Because PRP stimulates the growth of existing hair, the results are often more natural-looking than those achieved through hair transplant surgery.
- Safe for all hair types: PRP is safe for all hair types and can be used to treat hair loss in both men and women.
- Can be combined with other treatments: PRP therapy can be combined with other treatments, such as minoxidil and finasteride, for enhanced results.
- Long-lasting results: The effects of PRP therapy for hair loss can be long-lasting, with many patients reporting significant improvement for up to two years after treatment.
What to expect from a PRP treatment for hair loss?
PRP injection for hair loss typically involve a series of injections over a period of several months. Most patients will see noticeable results after three to six treatments, with optimal results achieved after a year of treatment.
Your PRP treatments at CIM are always administered by a licensed physician, not an aesthetician, trained in the use of PRP for hair loss. Your provider will assess your hair and scalp and recommend a treatment schedule that is appropriate for your individual goals.
Discount packages are available for 3+ treatments